A beautiful fusion of techniques reminiscent of old vintage charm incorporated artistically in this design. The voluminous cut boasts delicate organza applique in two colors with heavy cutwork in every panel hem. The bodice is worked in self tone with front and back necklines in colorful pastel threads with 3D work along the front. The dupatta is planned in three colors with different embroidery patterns in each color giving this design a distinctly elegant feel. The luscious peach lehenga is sprinkled with an allover chan done in thread and sequins completing the look of this uniquely delicate design.
This design includes:
- Embroidered kalis 16
- Embroidered front bodice (W=22” H=20”)
- Embroidered back bodice (W=22” H=20”)
- Front embroidered neckline
- Back embroidered neckline
- Embroidered sleeve bunches 2
- Embroidered sleeve border 1 meter
- embroidered dupatta center 2 meter
- embroidered peach pallu (for both sides) 20"
- embroidered green pallu (for both sides) 20"
- All over embroidered chan on lehenga 4 meter
Asim Jofa | Mahsa Festive Chiffon 2021 | 08
- Customize Dresses can be made on special request and are not refundable.
- Women Size Guide - Inches
XS S M L XL Shoulder 14 14.5 15 16 16.5 Bust 34 36 40 45 47 Waist 32 33 38 42 44 Hip 38 38 43 46 50