A kaleidoscope of colors embroidered against a black self jacquard backdrop. Taking inspiration from our traditional handicrafts this design employs aari stitch which is executed to perfection. The colorful threads create an interesting visage of a crafty look. The silk dupatta adheres to the traditional bandhni pattern providing an aptly fitting coordinate for this lushly embroidered design. Paired with dyed cotton pants. Combine it with tribal jewelry or any chunky stuff to accessorize and voila you are ready to go.
THIS DESIGN INCLUDES:
- Embroidered front 42”
- Embroidered back 42”
- Yard embroidered sleeve hem border (1)
- Front embroidered border 27”
- Back embroidered border 27”
- Dyed cotton trouser 2 meter
- Dyed self jacquard sleeves 0.5 meter
- Printed silk dupatta 2.5 meter
Asim Jofa | Rabt Luxury Lawn 2021 | 06 -3Pc Stitched
- Customize Dresses can be made on special request and are not refundable.
- Women Size Guide - Inches
XS S M L XL Shoulder 14 14.5 15 16 16.5 Bust 34 36 40 45 47 Waist 32 33 38 42 44 Hip 38 38 43 46 50